Friday, March 17, 2017

March Playlist!

Hi! coming to you via math class. But since I'm sitting here typing this instead of doing math, I figured I'd let you know what I'm currently listening to! 
     Once upon a time, I used to make playlists for the month, season, etc. But I really found myself listening to old playlists, friend suggestions, or just having my playlist fail so bad I just delete my new one entirely and give up the hope for a successful one ever. But there are a bunch of songs I listen to, like, 24/7. These go to's are listed here:


  • Amelia // Tonight Alive 

  • Better Than This // Everyone Leaves 

  • Bulls on Parade // Rage Against the Machine 

  • I Hate Myself and Want to Die // Nirvana 

  • Seven Wonders // Fleetwood Mac

  • Taking Over Me // Evanescence 

  • Summer Sickness // Safe to Say 

  • I Fall Apart // Post Malone

  • This Beautiful Life // Colony House 

  • Pepsi Coke/Suicide // Elvis Depressedly

  • Make You Better // The Decemberists
  •  
  • Hollywood // The Cranberries
And here is one of my favorite music videos, which is for Make You Better. Enjoy, peeps. 



No comments:

Post a Comment