Friday, June 9, 2017

Summer Playlist!

Every season, I typically make a playlist for that season and or time period of my life. This makes me reminiscent on different seasons and time periods of my life each time an old song reappears in my everyday life. It also is super fun! So here is my summer playlist for 2017. I hope you can enjoy this playlist, or at least give it a shot on your way to the beach this summer. 🏖🐳🌊


  • Rollin' by Calvin Harris 
  • Seasonal Affective by Everyone Leave
  • December (again) {Feat. Mark Hoppus} by Neck Deep
  • May I Have This Dance (remix) {Feat. Chance the Rapper} by Francis and the Lights
  • Houdini by Foster the People 
  • Drown by Front Porch Step 
  • Trouble Adjusting by Miya Folik
  • DUCKWORTH. by Kendrick Lamar
  • Cherry Bomb by The Runaways
  • Happy Judgement Day by Neck Deep
  • No More Bad Days by This Wild Life 





No comments:

Post a Comment